One of the most popular wine fairs in Greece, took place in Hilton Athens at January 30.The annual tasting of Οίνοι Βορείου Ελλάδος - Wines of North Greece, called #VorOina, during which a great number of wine professionals and #winelovers had the chance to taste new vintages, meet the winemakers and attend interesting presentations, like the #WineInModeration, as well as the “15th Best Greek Sommelier” competition. The winner of the "15th Best Greek Sommelier 2017” competition that will represent Greece in the 2020 "Best Sommelier in Europe" competition is Alexandros Bouzikas.
- Presentation of the Program Wine in Moderation - Art de Vivre on the map of flavors
- The National Organization of Vine and Wine of Greece joins the international WiM Association
- Spittoons at the ready! New Wines of Greece are returning to Oz
- 13/11/2016 Organizer: Wine Producers Association Of Central Greece Vineyard
- 30/10/2016 Organizer: Wines of Crete
- 22/06/2016 Organizer: The Greek Consulate of Melbourne and the Greek Community